|Monday - Saturday||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What do I do if I move?
Just call us and we will come move your equipment at no cost to you.
How do I contact you with questions?
You may call during regular business hours:
Peter Pigeon for Washington Residents - (306) 801-3139
Matthew Lake for Southern Oregon Residents - (541) 299-5756
Does Narrow Way Communications have a Social Media presence?
Yes. You may like us on Facebook and keep up to date on all the latest technology.
What do I need to get ready for installation?
What you need to do is:
1. Get property management approval if you are renting and check with your landlord about regulations for installing television service.
2. Pick the room(s) you would like to watch television.
3. Move your television away from the wall to allow the installer easy access to all connections.
4. Set aside 2 hours after the tech arrives to be at home so the installer has time to connect your system and show you how to use it.
5. Make sure someone the age of 18 is present that is authorized to sign for the installation.
6. Make sure your roof or balcony has easy access.
Is it a conflict of interest to sell competitors?
We can offer what is best for you. Different satellite locations will work on certain properties, where others can't.
What happens if I go over my priority data allowance?
The speed in which your computer operates may be sower with no overcharges applied.
What if I don't have internet?
You can call us and we will walk you through the process to correct your internet. You can also unplug your wireless router for the 60 seconds and plug back in. This will correct most problems.
What if want to upgrade my package?
You can call us and we will upgrade your package for you or you can login to your customer portal and upgrade your package.
What payment methods do you accept?